SYMANTEC ENDPOINT PROTECTION SUITE
Bay Dynamics is proud to team with Symantec in delivering value solutions that impact your business. Our broad yet detailed knowledge of business processes and IT best practices, combined with our strategic partnership with Symantec enables us to offer consulting and integration for a broad range of Symantec products, including Endpoint Management, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Protection, and more.
Protection Suite | Endpoint Protection | Network Access Control | Critical System Protection
Market-leading endpoint security, messaging security, data and system protection implementations designed to provide superior protection, automatic control, and ease of management for the information most crucial to your business. Prior to implementation, our certified consultants will conduct thorough security and business process planning sessions to identify your security and operational priorities. Best Practices will then be tailored to the specific needs of your organization, designing a solution that includes:
• Endpoint Protection - Anti-virus, anti-spyware, client firewall
• Messaging security - Gateway, mail server
• Data Loss Prevention – Discover and protect data at rest or in motion
• Automated System recovery - Including dissimilar hardware restoration, P2V, and V2P
• Protection Center - Simplified, unified management across technologies
• Global Intelligence Network - Comprehensive protection providing real- time security intelligence
This complete offering empowers clients to gain control of their sensitive data and critical systems by leveraging a complete suite of IT Security tools with greater efficiency and flexibility, to provide a full business class security solution.
Endpoint Protection services provide organizations with installation and configuration of Symantec Endpoint Protection, a market leading client security toolset. A design and requirement gathering interview is conducted to ensure the solution is implemented with the proper combination of security and workability for all end users, including:
• Antivirus & Anti-spyware
• Client Firewall
• Intrusion Prevention & Detection
• Application & Device Control
• Host Integrity Compliance
This offering can also be tailored to assist with the upgrade of Symantec Antivirus or Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition as well as replacement or migration from other competing client security toolsets.
Network Access Control
Network Access Control can be a confusing and intimidating undertaking. Our Symantec Network Access Control offerings provide simple, phased-in implementations including functionality that can be easily upgraded to a full deployment over time. This approach enables an organization to easily embark on an access control strategy that protects the network immediately without having to deploy additional software or upgrade network devices. Further evaluation of compliance, automatic remediation processes, and verification of access can be accomplished in subsequent phases to provide a well secured environment. Key benefits include:
• Seamless integration with Symantec Endpoint Protection
• Reduced propagation of malicious code
• Lower risk via increased control of endpoints accessing the network
• Guest / Unmanaged device control
• Verifiable endpoint security policy compliance
• Greater network availability and reduced disruption of services
This service enables an organization to fully address Network Access Control while ensuring security compliance without impacting day-to-day business operations.
Critical System Protection
Critical System Protection implementations provide design, installation, and configuration of Host Intrusion Prevention technologies for desktops and critical servers. Following a design assessment, the consultant will install and configure Symantec Critical System Protection according to the needs of your organization, taking into account requirements surrounding security monitoring, notification, and auditing to ensure compliance across heterogeneous platforms while providing proactive protection to those systems, including:
• Malicious application behavior detection and prevention
• Blended threats remediation
• Proactive, behavior-based exploit detection
• Monitoring, notification, and auditing
• Enterprise reporting capabilities
• Simplified administration of heterogeneous systems
This offering allows organizations to implement a proactive security initiative to complement traditional, reactive security and compliance approaches, thereby creating broad spectrum security solution.
Contact us to learn more about leveraging our deep technical expertise, proven methodologies, and best practices to help reduce risk and deliver a successful outcome.